Cookie Statement of aroga.be
What is a cookie?
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer or mobile device when you visit a website.
Who is responsible for processing your data?
Company name: Aroga
Company number: BE 0763 367 729
Address: Herentalsebaan 725, Wommelgem
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: +32 3 236 20 25
What are cookies, what types are there and what are they for?
First party cookies
These cookies are set only by the website itself and ensure that the website functions properly.
Third party cookies
These are placed on the website by a third party with a different domain name and serve to enhance and personalize your user experience.
First and Third party cookies can be further divided into such things as:
- Essential cookies necessary for a website to function.
- Functional cookies that can track information about your choices and preferences on a website.
- Analytical cookies that collect information about website visitor behavior and website performance. Based on the results, the website can be improved and visitors get a better user experience.
- Advertising cookies that track website visitors’ browsing behavior to make the browsing experience more personalized.
What cookies do we use?
Functional cookies and essential cookies
Functional and essential cookies ensure that our website functions correctly. They also allow us to track your preferences on our website.
With analytical cookies, we collect statistics about how our website is used with the help of third parties. By measuring website usage, we can improve our visitors’ user experience.
Delete Cookie History
If you still want to delete or modify cookies after accepting them, you can do so through the following guides:
- Delete cookies in Chrome
- Delete cookies in Safari
- Delete cookies in Firefox
- Delete cookies in Microsoft Edge